SpectX provides breakthrough technology in unstructured data analytics. It opens up new areas and opportunities that were up until now considered infeasible or unrealistic. We are currently looking for a Head of Sales and a Senior Developer to join our team.
Head of Sales
About the role. This is a unique opportunity to build up the global sales of SpectX products. You’ll be working closely with the founders, product developers and marketing to effectively reach our clients.
We offer you
- Opportunity to build up global business and sales
- Working closely with the founders as part of the company management
- Competitive salary
- Working remotely could be an option
Your main responsibilities are
- Developing a winning strategy and tactics for sales of our products
- Building up a sales organisation
- Building partnerships with distributors
- Proven track record in B2B software sales to tier 1 clients
- Experience working with early-stage companies
- Experience working in multicultural environments
- Availability to travel and meet with clients
- Experience in the field of infosec or data analytics is a plus
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply or learn more about us and the position. You can also apply on Linkedin.
You are up to inventing and developing technology from ground up. Distributed computing sounds like your cup of tea. Tackling challenges in computational intensive processing makes you thrive.
Yes? Then please join us to change the logic and limits of data analytics.
Your responsibilities include:• Collaborating to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the product
• Defining all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Successfully communicating all concepts and guidelines to the development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch
• Strong technical background and excellent IT skills
• Experience in software design and architecture, skills to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions
• Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.)
• Experience in distributed computing
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Technical mindset with great attention to detail
• High quality organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
• MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
Please contact email@example.com
to learn more about us and the position.