You are up to inventing and developing technology from ground up. Distributed computing sounds like your cup of tea. Tackling challenges in computational intensive processing makes you thrive.
Yes? Then please join us to change the logic and limits of data analytics.
Your responsibilities include:• Collaborating to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the product
• Defining all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Successfully communicating all concepts and guidelines to the development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch
• Strong technical background and excellent IT skills
• Experience in software design and architecture, skills to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions
• Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.)
• Experience in distributed computing
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Technical mindset with great attention to detail
• High quality organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
• MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to learn more about us and the position.